Fixed SkylightAccording to Standard EN – 1873
The fixed skylights of Tecresa® allow natural overhead lighting in any type of activity and/or building.
Ideal element of lighting when installed either horizontally or slightly inclined.
The base can be manufactured in the following materials and/or shapes.
ST: GALVANISED STEEL.
Straight base: E type.
Conical base: NG type.
The finishing is done on request and is delivered ready to install on asphalt, PVC, panel roofs or on base.
The fixed skylights of Tecresa® can be supplied with anti-intrusion, as an additional element.
- PCA: Transparent or translucid polycarbonate from 10 to 25 mm.
- PMMA: Transparent or translucent polymethilmethacrylate in 2 or 3 layers.
- Great capacity of thermal isolation.
- High capacity of lighting.
- Allows the finishing of DECK roof type on its structure.
HEIGHT: from 30 to 50 cm.
WIDTH: from 100 to 200 cm.
LENGTH: from 100 to 220 cm.
INSTALLATION ANGEL: 0º – 30º