Fire Safety Tips to take at home

A man aged 59 has the 90% of the body burned after a fire at his home in Colmenar de Oreja (Spain) last weekend. The man continues injured in the unit of burnings in Leganés hospital. The fire started when he tried to light the chimney with gasoline.Once again, an enormous imprudence probably by ignorance.

In order to avoid these kind of situations, we share a video where some firefighters have given us some simple tips to apply which can save our lives.

Source: Telemadrid

Fire Safety Tips to take at home
Valora este artículo.