mercor tecresa® invests 300.000€ in new tests
Our aim is to constantly improve our passive fire protection systems and to offer the maximum security in terms of fire resistance and smoke evacuation systems.
For this reason, throughout 2018 mercor tecresa® invested 300.000 € in the renovation of our constructive solutions tests. We have updated our existing systems, but also launched new solutions that will be available in our website soon:
- Partition wall and service shafts with 70 mm AlveolTec® Block
- Protection of steel, concrete and timber elements with Tecplaster® Mortar.
- Tecbor® EI-120 wall
- Tecbor® EI-180 wall
- Tecbor® EI-240 wall
- Tecbor® EI-120 independent wall lining
- Tecbor® EI-120 2-sided fire independent wall lining
- Tecbor® 30 EI-60 curtain wall without crossing system
- 25 + 25 mm Tecbor® Y Firewall strips
- 25 mm Tecbor® Y EI-60 Wall
- Protection of steel and concrete structures with Tecwool® F Mortar
- Protection of ceramic block and wooden beams slab structures with Tecwool® F Mortar
Likewise, we have obtained new and updated certificates:
Download the full test list (January 2019) here.
For more information about tests, constructive solutions and certificates, contact our commercial team.